- Download Moodle package from https://download.moodle.org/macosx/
- Disable Security in macOS Catalina
sudo spctl --master-disable
- edit the php.ini file for the php version you are using. i.e. v7.2.1. First check which version you’re using by going toThen go to /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.2.10/conf/php.ini and input the new settings there.
MAMP-> Preferences -> PHP -> Select/Specify PHP Version
Increase SCORM package file size limit
- change the "post_max_size" to 100M
- change the " upload_max_filesize" to 90M
- Stop your server and restart MAMP. Import should now run as expected.
Other relevant links
suspend_data encoding and its usage:
Tracking course specific data: